Take some time to yourself with this Relaxation Kit that we put together with BON V!V for a special cause.
Thanks to our partner BON V!V we’re donating 100% - Yes. Every. Single. Dollar - from the sale of this Relaxation Kit to CARE and their efforts to combat COVID-19 in vulnerable communities around the world. Each kit comes with a gift card for $20 to minibar.com (subject to availability in your locality) so you can enjoy a delicious BON V!V while you use this kit at home.
Plus! You get this group of undeniable, best-selling products for $12 off the typical retail price. Wins all around.
We were honestly flattered BON V!V reached out to us to work on this project - to create connections and give support while we’re all sheltering in place. We’re stoked that they are shining a light on a female-owned business and giving us an opportunity to do what we love while we do some good.
About BON V!V
Anyone who says you can’t have it all simply doesn’t know what having it all means. With 0g of sugar and a refreshing line-up of sophisticated flavor blends, Bon V!V elevates the everyday into a celebration. Brunch without the sugar crash? Yes. After- barre class drinks without feeling like you’ve wanted the workout? Of course? Happy Hour evenings without regret in the morning? Certainly. To create the light, refreshing taste of BON V!V, they use simple, select ingredients—purified water, champagne yeast, and natural fruit flavors. That’s it! No barley or wheat- totally gluten free. And only 90 calories? We’ll cheers to that!
Meeting the urgent needs of more than 100 million people. At the same time, building existing networks and relationships to scale up pandemic response including:
• Equipping households and healthcare facilities with hygiene supplies such as soap and disinfectant.
• Disseminating accurate prevention information, including promoting handwashing and physical distancing.
• Installing handwashing stations in schools, markets and other public places.
• Providing clean water through emergency water trucking and distribution of safe water storage containers.
• Addressing food shortages and other economic impacts of pandemic-related shutdowns.
• Supporting and protecting CARE aid workers.